The InnovaRSE Seal recognizes the commitment of companies in the ethical, social and environmental sphere, granted by the Government of Navarra. Transparency, sustainability, social commitment and equal opportunities are some of the main aspects of our company that stand out.
At VIPEQ® we are in luck. We have recently received the InnovaRSE Seal granted by the Government of Navarra in recognition of the efforts of companies to work on their development plans in accordance with criteria of equality, social inclusion, the environment and excellence in customer service.
The Corporate Social Responsibility Seal is an important recognition that the Government of Navarra grants to companies, freelancers, non-profit organizations and other types of public and private organizations in the Navarra community. The common characteristics among all of them is that they focus on the voluntary incorporation and application of socially, environmentally and economically responsible practices.
This distinction seeks to promote values such as:
- Sustainability of the company and society.
- Maximum transparency in management.
- Respect for employed persons.
- Apply principles of excellence in management and customer orientation.
- Promote a relationship with ethical and responsible suppliers.
- Minimize the impact of the company in its direct environment and on the environment.
- Reconciliation of personal, family and work life.
- Promote gender equality, with priority to equal opportunities and non-discrimination.