Cork is used both in new modular constructions and in the rehabilitation of buildings. Either way, its application will result in a high level of sustainability as it is a recycled product subjected to minimal industrial processing. As we can see in this house designed in the United States by our approved applicator
Some properties of cork are:
- Almost 100% of its mass is air, making it a light material that floats.
- It is elastic thanks to its flexible membranes. When we stop exerting pressure on it, it recovers almost all its original shape.
- Low heat, sound and vibration conductivity.
- Unalterable insulating properties due to the substances that envelop its cells.
- It hardly deteriorates over time, thanks to its resistance to humidity.
- It offers a heat resistance clearly superior to that of concrete.
Projected cork offers excellent durability. In addition, it does not require maintenance, saving time and money.
And with a 10-year warranty! Work carried out in the United States by a VIPEQ® approved applicator.
In ✨VIPEQ®✨ we take seriously the responsibility with the environment and the care of our planet thinking about future generations 🌍❤️.
Save water✅, save electricity✅, reduce waste✅, recycle✅, buy wisely✅, care for forests. ✅
✨VIPEQ®✨, a planet-friendly brand 🌍❤️.