Good morning! 🌞
Today we will talk about our ✨VIPEQ® F09✨ for fine finishes or interiors, according to your needs, some of its specifications are: 😎
- Finishing texture: Fine.
- Granulometry: 0.4 – 0.5 mm.
- Application thickness (2 layers): 1 – 4 mm.
- Yield: 1.3 – 1.5 kg / m2.
✨VIPEQ® F09✨ is a mixture of fine-textured cork granules, water-based acrylic resins, organic polymers, mineral fillers and special additives. Its composition makes it a material with the following characteristics. 🤩
- Permeable to water vapor: Avoid possible internal condensation.
- Elasticity: Prevents the appearance of cracks due to shrinkage. It recovers 95% of its original shape when you stop exerting pressure, due to the fact that its membranes are very flexible.
- Acoustic conditioner: The characteristics of this material facilitate the reduction of reverberation. 🔇
- Low conductivity: It acts as a thermal corrector in thermal bridges, applied to singular exterior elements such as cornices, moldings, arches, balcony projections and slab fronts. Very low conductivity of both heat and sound or vibrations.
- Waterproof to rain: The presence of the suberin that covers the cells of the cork granules allows the insulating properties of the cork to be preserved, unalterable. Its resistance to humidity allows it to age without deteriorating.
✨VIPEQ® ✨ is a brand that responds to the current demands of protection and preservation of the environment 🌍❤️. And with our 10-year guarantee🦸♂️!