Integrated policy of VIPEQ Hispania 2008, S.L.
VIPEQ HISPANIA 2008 S.L. ®, a company dedicated to the trade of chemical products, declares that the quality, conservation and protection of the Environment is a primary objective within its activities.
Our Company is aware of the importance of quality and the environment in each of the company’s processes, which determines the documentation, implementation and maintenance of a Quality and Environmental Management System based on ISO 9001 : 2015 and ISO 14001: 2015, appropriate to the nature, magnitude of the risks and environmental impacts of its activities, products and services.
For this VIPEQ HISPANIA 2008 S.L. ® has defined its Quality and Environment Policy with the following commitments:
- Our company is composed of professionals who adapt to meet the requirements and expectations of our customers by offering a quality service, since our main objective is customer satisfaction.
- Compliance with the legal, regulatory and regulatory requirements applicable to our activity and with all the requirements that the organization subscribes related to its environmental aspects.
- Make a continuous effort in minimizing the environmental impact derived from our activities, prioritizing the application of technologies and processes based on minimization and valorization criteria.
- Establish achievable goals and objectives that are reviewed periodically and aimed at achieving continuous improvement and prevention of pollution.
- Assign the material, human and technical resources necessary for the development of this policy through the design and implementation of the Quality and Environmental Management System.
- Facilitate the level of training necessary for the efficient performance of the functions and tasks of our workers.
The Address of VIPEQ HISPANIA 2008 S.L. ® endorses the principles outlined above, promotes them through effective leadership among all members of the company and develops them in the documents of its Quality and Environmental Management System, which is hereby declared to be mandatory.